Monday, October 18, 2010

Vintage Hydrangeas

One of my side projects lately has been decorating the apartment. We moved back in August. I was decorating for a few weeks. One day I realized that in the past I've decorated right away, until I was able to call the place "complete". After that I don't do much with the place. But I see places and do things and always find myself thinking, "if only I could bring a piece of this home.. too bad the house is finished and there's no more room."

This time I wanted it to be different. I want to really personalize our apartment. It's still a rental so there's only so much we can do as far as house projects. But there's soo much I can do to decorate. So this is my ongoing "project" of bringing our apartment to life, room by room, piece by piece.. with no end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...